A technological cutting-edge conference to guide converters and end users.How to exploit the criteria for choosing the right alloy and take advantage of market competition.
EVENT ORGANIZED BY:
AQM – PROVAGLIO D’ISEO (BS)
February 20th 2020 – from 9:15 to 17:00
CHAIRMAN: MARIO CONSERVA
Framework of contents:
• Trends in quotations, market and global aluminum
• Forecast of aluminum and semi-finished products in the main segments
of applications, depending on the type of alloys;
• Aluminum alloys for the Foundry: the innovative chemical compositions generated
by the demand for structural castings and beyond; to follow testimonials from companies;
• Aluminum alloys for Extrusion / forging: new alloys with high extrudability, with improved mechanical properties,
excellent formability and tool workability; to follow testimonials from companies;
• Aluminum alloys for Rolling: original alloys for sheet metal, strips, sheet and wire rod with improved workability,
corrosion resistance and aptitude for surface treatments; to follow testimonials from companies;
• Aluminum alloys for Additive Manufacturing; to follow testimonials from companies.
Conference aimed at:
Entrepreneurs, managers and technicians of companies of aluminum transformation
(extrusion / forging, rolling, wire rod production, casting foundry and additive manufacturing)
and of the most significant final applications (construction, transport, mechanics, packaging …).